Free Courses for all starting in April
- Thought you’d missed your chance to study this year?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Do you want to retrain or gain new skills?
- Then there’s a course for you at Crosland Moor Community learning centre?
- With a variety of career-focused courses enrolling every 4 to 6 weeks, you can boost your CV whilst on Furlough, self isolating or looking for employment?
There are many benefits to starting a course:
- Increase your digital skills
- Reduces social isolation
- Upskill to become more career ready
- If you are a Kirklees resident and over 19, then we may have the course for you
Click on the image below for more information about each course?